Monday, March 16, 2020

Corona virus update

I hope everyone is doing well.  Please come to my blog everyday to find details about assignments that will be due.  The easiest way to turn in work is to take a photo or scan and email to me at j.stone@leechristianschool.org.  I am going to try to use some online assignments as well and I will send out the link to join my classes. 

Please email me if you have any questions whatsoever.  I will do my best to answer and help you.  We are all learning during this process.  All links to zoom classes will be posted here by class.  Classes will start here on Wednesday. 

Remember that God has got us covered with this COVID-19.  I will continue to pray for everyone.  Enjoy your break but make sure to complete all assignments for me.  I love you all.

Mrs. Stone

1 comment:

  1. Ali Smith was present each day, and she completed her assignments.

    ReplyDelete

May 14

 Wow only two weeks until exams.  This year has flown by.   Next week we will be attending DNOW.  Make sure you send in your $10 for t-shirt...