Tuesday, March 17, 2020

I hope everyone is doing well.  Please realize this is a learning curve for all of us.  Please send me any questions you have to j.stone@leechristianschool.org. 
I pulled youtube videos and khan academy today because all my zoom lessons I recorded yesterday are stuck in zoom icloud somewhere.  I am going to play around with other ways to record my lessons this weekend and will send an email with how I plan to proceed.



6th grade
Please watch the following video on dividing fractions
https://youtu.be/4lkq3DgvmJo

After watching video please complete the Khan Academy assignment I have assigned by midnight on Friday.


7th grade fundamentals
Watch  khan academy video
complete assignment


Pre-Algebra
Watch video

https://youtu.be/8BIqDD0luHc

https://youtu.be/GxpAaHHXyQA
complete khan academy assignment

31 comments:

  1. Should the students comment here for attendance, either daily or Mon/Wed?

    Meredith McGuire

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no link for the 7th grade Khan academy video. Please advise,
    Teresa Talbert

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marina Lopez here. Pre algebra 2 period. March 18

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot find my assignment in khan academy for 8th grade pre Algebra

    ReplyDelete
  5. India Womack - I finished my khan - academy video

    ReplyDelete
  6. We cannot find link for 7th grade Math

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where is the Khan assignment located and is there a sign in for this class?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marina Lopez here

    ReplyDelete

May 14

 Wow only two weeks until exams.  This year has flown by.   Next week we will be attending DNOW.  Make sure you send in your $10 for t-shirt...